1. What is the most important thing in your life?
The most important thing in my life is to have the ability to appreciate and cherish people (family, friends) & things (inanimate objects) & most importantly, the little gestures that people around me does. At times, we expect more from people and it reaches to the point where we are not satisfied with what they did. I found that appreciating and cherishing even a small act from a friend is extremely rewarding as I know that they have the sincere heart to do so. Acts like Amanda (mummy) made shepherd's pie, Jez & mentor utilizing their precious time to bake muffins for those who are having exams, encouragements and prayers from friends for me to do well in my finals, Ming/James/Boon Pin wasting their time and petrol just to send us back home from OCF/wherever, concerns, advises and many more simple but thoughful acts.
2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
Hmm.....can't remember. Most of muh hard earned munny are all spend on havin meals with friends. So I would say food. Lol.
3.Where do you wish to get married?
LOL. This is up to muh wife-to-be to decide. Dun really care as long as its a nice place.
4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
................................................................................. I tak paham this question.
5. Are you in love?
Yeap. I love my current period of life now. Surrounded by food, friends, fun, all Fs. Haha.
6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Red Rock!!! Haha, had dinner with Dao Yong, Mei Pei and Jacob. All busy tawkin crap and gossip about my the other 'father'. This is what I call life. Lol.
7. Name the latest book you bought?
Robert Lundlum's The Hades Factor. Hvn touch it though.
8. What is your full name?
Lol.
9. Do you prefer mother or father?
This is the reason why I dun fancy tags. Silly questions.
10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
Adolf Hitler. I got tonnes of questions to ask him. Admire his leadership quality but not his views and policies.
11. Christina or Britney?
Lol, neither. If I were forced to choose between this two nutcase at gunpoint, I would go for Christina. The surname Aguilera sounds hotter then Spears. Lol.
12. Do you do your own laundry?
Yeap
13. The most exciting place you want to go?
Beachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Outback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14. Hugs or Kisses?
Both.
15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you
- Her stare is extremely lethal that it could kill a 23 pound newborn with just one look. If you are a Naruto fan, it's worst then Itachi's err....mangekyo wuteva stare lar, the one that transports you into the nightmarish alternate dimension. Yeah, so don't ever EVER make her pissed. So far am the only survivor. *bangga* HAHA
- LOL. Her car parking skills. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Gettin' better already onot?
- Finally some good things. Her baking rocks. As I had mentioned at my previous post, her baking skillz was still at infancy stage (but its good) when I came to Australia. So gurl, cont improvin' and will be waitin' for 6 years. Thats a lot of time given rite?? Make sure the standard is at the same level as bakerzin ar!!!!
- I will nominate her for the Most Generous Individual I Had Ever Known award. Seriously, I mean not that kind of giving away her notebook, car or house to homeless bums lar, but IMHO, she gives alot, alwiz volunteer to do stuffs. V hard to find thie type of ppl in this world. :D
- Last but not least, *drum rolls*....................................................................................................................................her name is Chi Wah, born forgot which day & month in 1988, lives in KL, muh classmate in HELP, pasar malam, boardgames and gathering kaki. There you go. :)
16. 8 things I'm passionate about
- People
- Food
- Books
- Faith
- Astronomy
- Beach
- Mountain
- Music
17.8 things I say too often
- Huh?
- What?
- Cibai!!
- Ooooooo
- Awwww...
- Fuck
- Mummy
- Suckist
18.8 books I've read recently
- Bible by God
- At Journey's End by Josephine Cox
- Health Psychology by Catabliano & Sarafino *pukes*
- Intro to Criminal Justice System by dunno who *pukes*
- Criminal Justice System by Rick Sarre *pukes*
- The Eleventh Commandment by Jeffrey Archer
- The Christmas Box collection by Richard Paul Evans
- The World to Come by Dara Horn
19.8 songs I could listen to over and over again
- Forever by Chris Brown
- Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) by Chris Tomlin
- For the First Time by Kenny Loggins
- Stand By Me by Shane Ward
- Love Dump by Static X
- Forget It by Breaking Benjamin
- You and I Both by Jason Mraz
- Hero of the Day by Metallica
- Not to procrastinate
- Will update this section later.......................
21.8 people you tag
Lazy to tag lar. Tag every soul on earth. Just do it.
So Chin, howz this tag results? Enough to reach ur 'standard'? Lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment