Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dear Santa, It's A Whole New World Out There.

G'day people! Yes yes, I know, I did say that blogs are for losers before. I admit, my bad kiez? Alrite, after admitting my manly mistakes for being too arrogant..........where to start now?

Umm.....

Hmm...

Err.......

Yeah, I just reached Adelaide four days ago and to tell you the truth, I am loving every moment here. Everything went smoothly as I planned other then the unfortunate moment of seeing my bangla roomie changed right in front of me with his severely soiled underwear..........

Just moved into a new home, will talk about a funny experience later.

Ciao

4 comments:

point0 said...

YOU LOOKED AT OTHER GUYS!!

Your bloody bangla roomie better have a good reason 4 flashing in front of my partner .

LOL

Jamie Khoo reporting for duty!

Normy said...

Haha, dear!! No worries!! I only had had the visual of ur lovely bananas and the sensation of you sensual touche in my memory.

Chin Wah, I won!!!

HAHAHA!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHA.
OMFG Uncle Uncle,long distance won't break the both of you eh...tsk tsk.

Yo wassup Uncle!!
Your posts are hilarious!!XD keep updating ah...

Normy said...

Yoyoyo mak cik Xue. Hahaha, i lazy to blog edy wei, dunno wut so interestin' bout it. Maybe you can pay me a Twix bar for each post so that I will continue updatin'. hee hee.