I was traveling with Amanda (a girl from China I just knew) in a bus heading towards city center when this local guy came and sat across us between the aisle. Here is how the conversation goes.
Weirdo: Heya!
Me : G'day!
Weirdo: Where ya from?
Me : Malaysia
Weirdo: Where's that?
Me : (Thinking hard) Ja know Singapore? It's right above it.
Weirdo: Where's that?
Me : *My brain has not been functional for the past 7 months, tryin hard to tell this guy* Err..........It's somewhere at the north west of Australia.
Weirdo: ...........Where's that?
Me : *Smacks head* Err...........it's basically a country.
Weirdo: Owh, I see. Wut ja duin here?
Me : I came here to pursue my Degree in Psychology
Weirdo: Owh, whats psychology?
Me : It's a subject that teaches us to understand the human mind.
Weirdo: ........What's psychology?
Me : *Secretly shouting dumb fuck in my mind* *Repeats the same thing*
Weirdo: Owh.......what's that?
Me : *Really pissed off* It's to understand the human mind *pinky pointin' at my head, its more like my gesture towards him, pity I did not move my pinky around in a circular motion*
Weirdo: Owh.....is that ur girlfriend?
Me : Hahahaha, no
Weirdo: You guys on a date or somtin'?
Me : No
Weirdo: Are you datin' her?
Me : Errrr........NO. *In my mind: What the fuck is your problem?*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.lotsa meaningless repetitive interrogation guin on. This numb nut basically repeats his questions which made me had an impression that he left his brains in England.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Weirdo: Owh, where ya from?
Me : *Faints* $^#!^!^!$#%!$#%!
After an excruciating 25 minutes, I finally can't stand it anymore and hop off before I reach my destination and thankz to that mash potato brain, I had to walk for an hour back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wow...it took 25 minutes for you to realize that you had to leave LOL
slow...tsk tsk
Eh sucker, not that I dun wanna leave. I can't! If I left earlier, I will havta walk miles to the city. Furthermore, wus rushin so dun wanna wait for another bus. Paham tak budak hingusan?
wah!
Gatalnya partner ku... Doulos pun nak gasak
LOLZ, this is wut I called two timing: queer versiones numero two
Post a Comment