We had a million yumchas monthly. Thanks to you fellas, I need to join the hit reality show ' The Biggest Loser'
We ogled at girls passing by.
We went for manly movies cuz y'all ego is as large as Mr. 2007's tumorous head.
We went for holidays and had awesome drinking sessions. So sorry that I cheated once. :p
We had our pool sessions. Usually most of the games would be dominated by me and that Ee Yew.
We had lotsa CC outings and laughing at the stupidity of 2007 and his inability to learn. Even my girlfriends played better.
Y'all gawked at my Indomie obsession. Funny thing is I never had one since I step onto Adelaide.
Y'all curse and swear at the stupidity and numb nutness of Mr. 2007
Y'all kept on gettin' on my nerves but always calm me down by lickin' my boots.
A toast to Ee Khoon, Shankar and Reynard for all the good times we had. Those times were the most cherished moments that I will keep in the trash can.
Cheers mate!! :) Hope to see you fellas soon! Ee Yew, Melbourne this November, NOT Sydney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment