Just recently, I read a friend's blog about his vacation to Japan and that uncomfy feeling started to crept inside me. You know, kinda like when your annoying sibling snatched your chocos away or the way Chin Wah stares at you. So being in the mood for traveling, I'm honored to list my top 5 countries I would love to visit before I get married.
*Listed from so-so to most desirable
5. French Polynesia
Ahhh, this 'country' is famous for it's collection of extremely beautiful islands such as Tahiti, Bora Bora, Marquesas and many more. Even though the definition of a nice beach differs in everyone, to me beaches must have tonnes of coconut trees and thick jungles just beside the threshold of the sandy paths, kinda like you would see in the film Castaway.
4. Canada
Canada is one place where you could find almost everything that the earth has. You got waterfall, beaches, tundra, bustling city and lush green forest especially in the northern area. My particular places of interest would be Nova Scotia and Newfoundland & Labrador where they had one of the best landscape in the world that could rival the UK and New Zealand. In fact, Newfoundland is the very first place that I fell in love with when I wus watchin' National Geo a decade ago. You know, first love is impossible to forget rite?
3. Japan
Aiya, I can say that everybody wants to go there. For the guys, its the chun chicks, toys, gadgets and anime/manga and for the girls....... errr........... culture? Apart from the usual beautiful sceneries like Mount Fuji and the awesome Hakone plus Niigata girls, I would love to see the the weirdness of their culture that they are famous for and to look for someone very important there.
2. New Zealand
Without doubt, this place is the King and holder of the award for having the most beautiful landscape in the world. Some people said that like Canada, if you visit NZ, you would had already seen what Earth has to offer. The landscape is extremely mesmerizing and the beauty of it could not be justified in words itself. This is the country I would love to live in when I am retired; preferably in Queenstown!
1.Peru
I know most people do not expect this and guess the number one would be a European country or Malaysia (kidding). To me, the South American region is one of the most underrated places in the world in terms of beauty and history of civilization. I love Peru because it is a very mysterious place and it will just make you go WOW. Places of interest would be the Machu Picchu, Amazon rainforest and the Andes range. In fact its the serenity and diverse cluture of these places that attracts me most and I will definitely go there one fine day!
Some other countries that I would love to go but did not make the list would be Israel, Jordan, South Africa,Kenya, whole South America, Italy, UK, Scandinavian countries and Mexico.
My least favorite country would be South Korea. It's way overrated cuz of those stupid dramas and idols. A normal reason would be "Owh, I wanna go South Korea cuz I wanna meet *insert Korean artist name here* and the places they dated in the drama!" Well, hope you fellas like it there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
no, not everybody wants to go to japan, i don't lol an exception to your rule
HOI!!!
oh boy.. here we go again...
Uncle norman... do you know the meaning of social responsibility? Do you know your mini blog here takes up space in Google's server..
And to make that server, many resources have been used... in that process, pollution came about to.
All so you can ABANDON your blog?!
STOP WASTING WEB SPACE!!
WE WANT WEBSPACE, WE WANT WEBSPACE!
ps: it's 6am and I haven't slept.. so sorry for the hyper-hyperness..
Doulos: U're 'unique' and an exception.
CW: WHAT!!!
Jamie: Malas update lar darlin, I will definitely update......just dunno when yet. haha.
Post a Comment