Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dear Santa, What a Day!

I'm beginning to think that buses are the places where weirdos and alike gather to worship their idol zulu papipuku maikel cheksen. Arghh, I think I am goin' to bloody walk all the way to the CBD if these shits happen again.

Yesterday (Fri, March 14), was on that cursed bus when this Korean couple came and sat across me. (Sounds lot like the 2nd post huh?). At first, I ain't payin' any attention to them cuz they look pretty ordinary and had what humans are suppose to have. After awhile, I saw at the corner of my eye that the girlfriend was looking/staring at me. So you know lar, I can't look outside the window during the whole trip so I turned my head and our eyes were locked on to one another. That's whern the horror starts.

She winked at me.......

At first, I thought her boyfriend was secretly pinching her ass and as a girlfriend, its normal to have that OUCH reaction plus the cute winking (U know the drill folks). But I was so wrong. Every time I look at her, she would give me this little winks. Honestly, I felt super uncomfortable during that time and I tried to turn my head 90 degrees looking at the cliche sceneries.

All of the sudden, I had this remarkable idea to stop her from givin' me the creeps. So, I turned to her dumbass boyfriend (I called him a dumbass cuz he does not realise wut his 'hormone driven' girlfriend was doing). I slowly stretched my leg and positioned it near him. After seeing that she was still looking at me, I did two things that Jamie would be so proud of me.

I winked and smiled at the boyfriend.

Immediately after that, I could see her horrified face. You know, like in those Korean dramas, they will shape their potty mouth into a mini O and go "Owh!! Owh!!! Owh!!!". And voila, the girlfriend pulled her boyfriend down the next stop which I doubt its their actual destination.

Two things came to my mind after that,
1. I felt super embarrassed cuz I winked at a male species which contradicts my interest.
2. I am no Lee Hom or Matt Le Blanc, why is she winking at me? The fact that her boyfriend looks below average adds salt to my wound. T.T

Anyhow, I would love to thank Jamie for all the training he gave to me in Room 1302 Lisa de Inn. Will cherish those moments forever. LOL. Sorry AGAIN Chin Wah!

Nonetheless, my horrible encounter had been compensated with an awesome night. The OCF weekly meeting was a great event with peepz like Daniel, Ken, Amanda, Ashley, Tim, Mabel and others. Can't wait for next week's Easter meeting! Went back pretty late cuz of the Light Festival in CBD with awesome lighting shone on the Victorian era style buildings and went to McDs for supper with James, Jon, David and Paulina. Thanks Amanda for 'forcing' me to go and Tim and Irwin for that Vietnamese joke! Haha.

5 comments:

Chin Wah said...

OMG WTF NORMAN SEAH!!!

Hahahaaa....you cheeky boy you!

point0 said...

cipek!!

Blame me..


smart move, though. Aiya.. but that gal hot maouuu??? wasted lah

Normy said...

Chin: LOL,:P

Jamie: Slightly below average lor according to my taste. Trust me, you will feel violated when she does that to you with that horny smile. *shivers*

Anonymous said...

Died laughing after reading this post.
I will never look at Lisa de Inn the same again.

XD

Normy said...

Xue: Just look at the fourth floor when you pass by the roundabout yeah? hee hee.