There was once when me, Melvin and the others came back from an exciting Glenelg trip when this freak came onto the bus. The moment I saw him, my heart was pounding, my palms were perspiring, my adrenaline was rushing, you know, kinda like when you meet the girl of your dreams. Instead of *ahem*, wut I got is a stinkapoo unwashed bum.
Then he proceeded to sit at the disable seat *he loves that seat, I think it really suits him well being a bit disable up north* and its just across the aisle where Ashley was seating. That is the first time I prayed to Lord almighty SO HARD. I prayed that he won't come and talk to me or my friends and also prayed that he occupies himself with something better to do like pickin' his nose.
I bowed down and prayed like it was my last day on earth when Melvin asked me whether am I alright or not. I said I am fine and after that I heard him talkin' to Alison/Grace.....forgot who.
Alison/Grace: Eh tengok tu orang, dia sikit mental lar.
Melvin: Yeahlar, tu orang gila, selalu tengok kawan(me) saya. *This conversation is in pure BM*
When I heard that, my blood froze. I slowly looked up and that was the moment when our eyes met............................................................................................................................................
I rather eat durians, get raped by gorillas, run around nude in Rundle Mall, do anything then havin intimate interpersonal communication with this freak. Therefore, being a genius I am, I told Melvin, "Hey look, a meteor!" *pointing at the direction slightly above his head to let him know I am not lookin' at him. After that, I just bowed down again and prayed even harder. Fortunately, he got down pretty soon and trust me, its not the end of this terror.
Again, I met this freak yesterday but not as drama as it is before. Just that when he passed by, I could smell the smell of a dead cow plus human sweating after they consumed mutton. Ugh!!!
Oh yeah, for those of you who would like to know how he looks like, it's somtin like this. Just add more beard + mustachio and there you go.
http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/k/p/2006-08-10/U366P6T12D2389798F44DT20060810223012.jpg
For now, I just hope he at least take a bath so that my suffering could be lessen by 0.5%. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment