- Mum & Dad's constant nagging- Ahhh, although nags are irritating and bloody annoying, there are elements of love, care and concern in them that we, as their children, should cherish and appreciate. I mean, it's in their blood to nag and nag and the energy converted from them is sufficient enough to power up approximately two huge garbage trucks. I miss them so much that I had a substitute mummy here who fortunately NAGS as much as my biological parents. Yes Amanda Chua, it's you. Owh yeah, I missed calling my mum shortie too.
- My two extremely narcissistic sisters- Yeah, my dear Indonesian maid and tumor nose. Owh man, I wonder howz their life now.
- My hometown- Five words. Relatives & Extremely good food. Nuff' said.
- Pasar malam walks- Oooooh yeah, this has to be one of the best thing I had ever done in the lepak category. Usually my pasar malam venture sidekicks would be Hwei Cheng, Wen Li, Doulos, Jamie, Chin Wah, Kitty, Crystal, Chan Jin and Chian Shen. I missed everything about it from hunting FOOD (Yes, food again), eyeing at hot chicks, speaking to the merchants in Chinese and most importantly, the company of these fellas. :)
- Chin Wah's cupcakes/burnt cookies/ something edible- Argh, I missed these too cuz she only baked some for me before I came to Australia. This girl has a real talent to bake and furthermore I love her burnt...I mean cookies she baked. Its good. Btw CW, don't be so proud ar cuz to me, every food is nice when I know someone put in the effort to make it. Therefore, kindly seek a second or third opinion. Haha. Thank you!
- Playing games at CC- Screw Adelaide cuz they have ZERO CCs here. I missed the time playing Dota and CS with the three stooges and my pasar malam sidekicks. :(
- MAMAK- This is a must for every Malaysians overseas. U no miss mamak, u keluar dari Malaysia!! Sudah bocor lu punya citizenship!
- My alternate family- Yeah, to Chin Hui, Fei Chih, Melissa, Ya'tze and Chet Leng, only god knows how much I miss you fellas. You had been with me through thick and thin and it is very hard to find people like y'all. It's been a wonderful experience being with you fellas and I truly appreciate and cherish you peepz lots. Love y'all. ;)
- Shopping malls- Adelaide had really let me down with dissapointment and frustration. Their shopping malls here are SO pathethic and bloody small compare to the likes of Mid Valley and Curve. The biggest one here is as big as Atria Damansara plus another half of it. UGH
- And last but not least, I miss 'you'. :D
Monday, June 23, 2008
Dear Santa, I Miss........
I miss..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awwww... I miss you too UncleNorman!!
I tagged you. Go check my blog!!
fei lou slave!!!
what indonesian maid huh!
you want mass destruction to your room is it?
and who is the 'you'???
tell me tell me!!!
*act the keyboard spoil edi, so im clicking this comment letter by letter on the stupid online hero keyboard. better appreciate this*
Post a Comment