Ahhhh, here I am, in the midst of rushin' that damn Cognitive assignment. All the sudden I had this manly urge to visit this place covered with cobwebs and write some 'stuffs' here.
So kiddos, today's topic would be err.........my walk with Christ my Savior!! This is my testimony for those that wandered how I came upon to accept Him as my Savior.
I will always remember that night on 15th September 2008, the usual nights when I had DOTA sessions with my homies, Ming and James and the bullying James session ended, I retreated to my cosy little room and slumped on my bed, staring at the ceiling with full of thoughts in my head.
At this moment, I had already develop feelings for God but its like the not-so-sure moment on whether I should accept Him or not. You know, kinda like a girl having extremely complicated thoughts on whether to accept the guy that wooed her. Therefore, I decided to pray and had this really long 3 hour talk with Him. Finally, my heart was settled and I let Him into my life and gave up everything for Him.
Why did I make this decision? I would say that its the combination of a few factors such as the people around me, my personal observation and experiences that I could not describe in mere words. Suffice to say that I grew naturally into knowing more about Christ and experiencing Him is one of the most beautiful feeling that I ever felt.
I really wanna thank Lord Father for just being with me throughout this time and I know that You will always be there for me no matter what and I could feel that my walk with You is gettin' stronger. Even as I type this, I could feel my tears of joy comin' out as I could feel Your love and care every moment I live my life. I am slowly learning on how to be a true Christian and I seek for forgiveness if I had done anything wrong that made You unhappy. Thank you again so much Lord Father for making me wholesome again. :D
I am blessed with the people around me too. First of all would be my parents and sisters who not only did not cast me away but instead support me with all their heart. I truly thank Lord Father for this wonderful family of mine and nothing on this earth can replace them forever. The people around me too played big roles in my life especially a few close friend of mine and fellow OCFers. This goes out to Amanda, Daniel, Ashley, James and Wei Jin for giving me guidance to make sure that I do not stray and others that has been nothing but supportive and caring. I truly appreciate you folks. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment