Monday, November 10, 2008

Dear Santa, its EMO time!!!

Yeah. 3.20am in the mornin', still awake, chattin' with friends in the country recently with the newly elected president. Need to blast emoness since ain't doin' it in my daily life.

When I see you smillin', I felt so rewarded and content by knowin' that you had just experienced love and happiness. Those eyes of yours assured me that says, "Hey silly. Look, I'm estatic!"

When I see a smile that tries to cover up a sadness, I felt there is no way I could put on a masquerade show as you do and would not buy the statement, "Nothin larrrrrrr, I'm OK, don't worry." From my heart, I hope that you could share on whats troublin' ya.

When I see you bein' sad, I just want to be by your side, listen to every detail about it, slot in an encouragin' line or two, providin' a shoulder to lean on or support cuz you are too busy cryin' where there is water loss and your head became mushy and the body could not support anymore. I want you to know that there is someone out there who cares, who listens, who shares, who cried and who strives to understand the pain you are goin' through apart from our lovely Lord Father.

When I see a sad face coverin' up a smile..........Nah, you're just bein' cheeky. :)

Yes, and I am sure that I wanna do all the above for the rest of my life. I also want to assure you that it is alright for you to not acknowledge all this as it's what I wanna do and there's nothin' in this world that matters more then seein' you leadin' a blissful and happy life.

Seriously shit, I dunno WTFFFF am I writin' also. Hmmm.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

normy, that's *sweet* =)))
never let your creative expression halt you from expressing every moment and feeling of yours! =)))

cheers!

ps: lol sorry i know i sounded weird hehe but would love to hear more from you... don't stop writing whatever it may be! =)

Normy said...

Thanks gurl. Appreciate it. :)