Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dear Santa, It's Tough.

Lord Father, I wanna ask you why is it extremely hard to have a significant other? The only perspective I had in my mind is that I am fighting a losing battle. Just as I had settle down and having the thoughts that we are meant for one another, I found out that you do not share the same thoughts as I am. Therefore, I tried to support and cater to all your needs as I just want to see you happy and living a good life but as time goes by, I am growing tired and weary of all this. Is it because of the unrequited love or I lack the discipline to do so? I really do not know because my only goal is to see you living a fulfilling life being getting a good career, the guy you like, conquering sadness and living every moment with joy and serenity. Lord Father, I just wanna pray for strength, wisdom and faith to be within me as I would not grow tired and weary knowing your presence by my side. Unrequited love is extremely hard, but I believe that I can give unconditional love to her and just to pray and be there when she needs support. Thank you Lord Father and I felt so much better after talking to You. :D

No comments: