Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dear Santa, The Skies.

I love the skies of Adelaide. Early this morning, I camped myself at the backyard with my trusty phone and bible and just gazed into the Heavens. As winter approaches, it is fairly normal to have massive clouds blanketing the whole city but somehow, the stars decided that enough is enough and they were just there; twinkling and winking and even Mars decided to join in the fun!

The aura of serenity just soothe my heart and soul. What more can you ask for with thousands of twinkles up there, limited light sources, rustling leaves, neighbor's wind chime singing to the tune of the blowing wind and cool breeze brushed against my face? I was just in awe of Papa's creation and I really thank Him for that. My love for Him just grew stronger everyday as I completely dedicate my life for Him to take over and guide me wherever He wants me to go. I was blessed by Him with the things I have, the people around me and lessons in life that He thought me which is so valuable that it transcends every life expectations and law that humans had ever laid. :)

Every single star in the sky is unique whether they are small, big, dim or bright. However, all of them possess a common trait to me which is assurance. Every time I gaze above, my mind would wander to the hardship that I had and would pour everything out to Papa up there. How Papa assure me that He will always be by my side would be using the stars to wink at me! I just felt the love and care just by looking at His beautiful creation. I can't imagine the indescribable feeling if we meet Him face to face in Heaven! :D

I finally met someone who shares the same sentiment as me that star gazing is more than just looking at them with the telescope, more than just using physics and chemistry to describe their existence, more than just gazing at them and feeling all lovey dovey, more than just being able to read the constellation maps and more than just being there for the sake of being there! :D I just wanna thank Papa for bringing you to me. You know who you are. :)

Ahhh, after an hour full of goodness, called it a day.

No comments: