Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dear Santa, Happy CNY and Valentine's Day!

Hey there people! Ain't wanna hog the Facebook status or MSN personal message and therefore wanna wish all of you a very Happy Chinese New Year! I wanna tell my family and my uncles, aunties, cousins, nephews, nieces, grand-aunt etc.... that I really miss them loads as this would be my first Chinese New Year without all of them. As I tasted the pineapple tarts that my older homie brought back from home, memories and thoughts just came to my mind that how being with these people really mean to me. The good food, company (even though there are difficulties in the language department :p), really noisy nephews and nieces...... arghhh.... emo :(. Nonetheless, I truly believe that I would go back to all of them one day to celebrate this cheerful festive season. With lots of love and hugs!!!! :D

Secondly, I wanna wish to all couples; married and attached a Happy Valentine's Day! Actually, I don't really fancy Valentine's hype as to me, everyday IS a Valentine's with my other half regardless whether it is Monday or Sunday, rain or shine, good or bad times and bronze or golden anniversary any I believe all of you felt the same way too :)*Is there such thing as a bronze anniversary???*. For singles especially Christians; there is a Lover for each of us. I did not sit down and ponder about girls/loneliness/ envy which even I myself was surprise. I serenaded, gave flowers/chocolates, kissed and hugged my Heavenly Papa which will be the greatest Lover that I will ever have. He said I love you thru John 3:16, serenaded us in Zep 3:17, gave us the best present ever that transcends the most pricey gift in the world which is our Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 1: 18-25 and of cause, He loves to surprise us in Luke 1:49!! Who says He aint' romantic?? :D Thank you my dear Lover and I really appreciate it. :D

Again, Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day to everyone! Enjoy this extra awesome-licious day and Papa bless! :D